Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bach Party - Strip Club or Bar

We're all only human when it comes down to it. Some can preach decency and modesty (I traditionally have been on that side) but damned if those same people don't see a fine piece of ass walking down the street and say "Hell yes" if she was willing. Society is too slack and jaded these days for the truly decent morally conscious to even be admired anymore or taken seriously outside of a convent so might as well lighten up a bit. I follow the golden rule as a benchmark if I'm ever in a relationship. You'd have to be a piece of shit if you think only one party is allowed to cheat. People have been having affairs since the beginning of time also, and these social structures that are in place these days go against nature, but being cheated on naturally hurts to the core of your being as well. A relationship takes maturity and mutual respect. Without it, fuck it.

stilleto said:
male strip clubs are the yucky. bunch of fags flopping their dicks at a bunch of screaming and giggling women. not my thing.
How is that different than EF C&C? :confused:

Top Bottom