Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 Injectable or oral

What gains can you get out of 1000 eod ?? do you mean 1000mcg ? i think its only 1 mg per cc ..correct me if im wrong.thanks

Last edited:
big daddy jay said:
What gains can you get out of 1000 eod ?? do you mean 1000mcg ? i think its only 1 mg per cc ..correct me if im wrong.thanks

Yeah, sorry.

As far as gains, well it is not juice. I take it because, I seem to feel better while on and my cycles seem to go better.

Others take to help with their appetite. But it does nothing for my appetite.

Nautica

metal rail said:
personally I lke oral oh thats right we are talking about B12 why is it not the same

yeah my girlfreind likes oral too. if its injectable, can i mix it with AS and shoot it all together on my AS shot days?

What are the prices on B12? Can you inject it all year around? Increasing you appetite sounds good..

yeah i've been taking b-12 for a while now and it has increased my appetite some. I'm sure injectible b-12 will make me hungry as a horse then.

bump on the question of where to inject the shit....it's intramuscular, no?

some people....jeez

"hey guys theres this new stuff, its called umm....vitamin c...i heard its good..."

"really? how much will i gain off it, can I add it to an all oral cycle"

" yea, no gyno or anything..you'll feel great"

"awesome..can someone pm me, where i can buy it from overseas pharmacies?

Top Bottom