Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awsome Read by IRON ADDICT "Want to save money on gear? "

My current 2 day per week routine:

For each body part I do two warmup sets and then 7 work sets. (Although I skip the warm up on arms since I do them after chest/back.) The first 4 work sets are on a primary movement (like dumbell press, pullups, squats, barbell curls, etc.) The next 3 sets are on either a primary or stretching movement (like pullovers, flyes, hack squats, isolation curls, etc.)

Rep ranges in the work sets are usually 10-8-6-4 (except calves.) The last set of every excercise is to complete, utter, total failure.

I work out in the morning when the gym is pretty empty. This allows me to rotate through several excercises in a superset fashion without losing a machine, bench or rack.

I don't rest until the end of the superset. (So, I might go flat bench, pullups, seated calf, rest, flat bench, pullups, seated calf, rest.)

Each workout takes about 60 minutes.

Day One:

Chest - Back - Calves
Tris - Bis

Day Two
Quads - Hamstrings - Calves
Abs - Shoulders

I do light cardio (walking) about 4 days per week.

Keep in mind that I'm a natural ectomorph (so I always used to overtrain.) But this routine works well for me.

Japanese machine said:
I only train 3x a week, each seesion 45 mins. i see others training 5 times, with 2 hour sessions....and they wonder why the see no results.

I train just like that, and I see results.

Top Bottom