Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awesome New Products On The Way!

Any kind of ETA on these? I know it's tough to give this out since you don't want to shoot yourself in the foot....when would you expect them at the very latest?

We're hoping for at least one by August and hopefully the Lo-Prolac in September. I can pretty much guarantee the first shipment will sell out though. I'm not sure if Alex at Protein FActory will be taking pre-orders, but hopefully, some will go directly into NTBM as well.

did bb.com n amazon threw the ef store stop carrying dx7? only place i could find it was on the proteinfactory website and it was almost double the price, counting slightly more expensive shipping. i love the product but dont think ill be able to cut the extra pricetag

thanks nelson

did bb.com n amazon threw the ef store stop carrying dx7? only place i could find it was on the proteinfactory website and it was almost double the price, counting slightly more expensive shipping. i love the product but dont think ill be able to cut the extra pricetag

thanks nelson

BB.com were dicks, but they did have some good prices. Then again with a PF discount code and free shipping, it's not that far off. Your best bet would be to call them direct and order a few bottles in which case the price is "negotiable." 800 343 1803

Is the new anti-prolactin a clone of the new product Black Lion just came out with? He said many would be copying the forumla/idea once it hit shelves, i dont blame them, great product.

Is the new anti-prolactin a clone of the new product Black Lion just came out with? He said many would be copying the forumla/idea once it hit shelves, i dont blame them, great product.

I never heard of Black Lion so I did a search but couldn't find a listing of any of the ingredients.

Top Bottom