Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awesome New Products On The Way!

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I've been working on a few things that I think a lot of guys are going to really like.

First off, it look like the Anti-Prolactin supplement will be a reality -- finally! (But that's still a few months away).

Equally exciting is a formula to actually make workouts more effective through increased bloodflow and muscle synthesis. I know a lot of companies have tried that concept but the results have been sub-par. Instead of thinking in terms of preventing catabolism, we took the approach of making the most of it though the process of essentially feeding the muscles as they are breaking down . in short, the actual act of training will begin the anabolic process! And in the interim, there's a nice side effect of increased vascularity. (More vascularity, allows looks like more muscle! lol).

These product will be through Protein Factory and it's uncertain whether needto will be able to carry them because his inventory is pretty full, but if he decides to do so you can be sure it'll be at the best price on the net. He actually sells UNLEASHED and POST-CYCLE for LESS than the Protein Factory site. We'll see.

In the meantime, I'll keep everyone who's interested posted. As always, the final verdict is YOU guys! You decide if something is good or if something sucks. Our batting average so far is pretty damn good and I think this is going to be another winner.

Any questions, let me know. Thanks!

I'm very interested in this anti-prolactin product!

YEah, the anti prolactin, I believe is going to change everything. Nobody on cycle will want to be without it. And it doesn't carry some of the nasty side effects of caber and bromo. (And it'll cost less too). But the pre-workout/pump formula will be out first and I hope it doesn't get overshadowed because it's really cool. I've been using the prototype and I love how it makes my veins pop. (And I'm not usually veiny guy). And for guys like me who aren't naturally big, a pump is an important component to the effectiveness of my workouts.

Of course, labeling, legal odds and ends and stuff always slow the process up. But I'll definitely give a heads up as soon as either one becomes available.

YEah, the anti prolactin, I believe is going to change everything. Nobody on cycle will want to be without it. And it doesn't carry some of the nasty side effects of caber and bromo. (And it'll cost less too). But the pre-workout/pump formula will be out first and I hope it doesn't get overshadowed because it's really cool. I've been using the prototype and I love how it makes my veins pop. (And I'm not usually veiny guy). And for guys like me who aren't naturally big, a pump is an important component to the effectiveness of my workouts.

Of course, labeling, legal odds and ends and stuff always slow the process up. But I'll definitely give a heads up as soon as either one becomes available.
Nice! I had terrible sides from caber, loved what it did to my libido but it sent me on an emotional rollercoaster...looking forward to this product

Top Bottom