Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Average man sleeps with 7 women...

SublimeZM said:
women lie and men lie, but they lie the opposite ways

Women lie far more than men bro. And they tell bigger lies.

biteme said:
Women lie far more than men bro. And they tell bigger lies.
i meant, women lie and say theyv done less, and men lie and say theyv done more, for the most part.

SublimeZM said:
i meant, women lie and say theyv done less, and men lie and say theyv done more, for the most part.

LOL. It's called the 3 rule. However many women a man says he slept with, divide by 3 to get the actual number and with a woman, multiply by 3... I"ve been with just over 50 and I'm a generally honest person, so the rule doesn't apply to me because I don't give a damn what anyone thinks about it.

biteme said:
LOL. It's called the 3 rule. However many women a man says he slept with, divide by 3 to get the actual number and with a woman, multiply by 3... I"ve been with just over 50 and I'm a generally honest person, so the rule doesn't apply to me because I don't give a damn what anyone thinks about it.
agreed, thats what i meant,

and i hear u about not caring what anyone thinks about it

some girl ;ast weel who i happen to have a one night stand with told me i was the "2nd" guy she has been with..i almost exploded i was trying so hard not to laugh hysterically. btw...she is 32

Top Bottom