Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Average House Price in Detroit is $7,500

Hengst

Unbelievable, but the average house price in Detroit has fallen to 7 thousand 5 hundred dollars.

Detroit's outlook falls along with home prices -- chicagotribune.com
It may be tough to get financing for a new car these days, but in Detroit you can buy a house with a credit card. The median price of a home sold in Detroit in December was $7,500, according to Realcomp, a listing service.

Not $75,000. Remove a zero—it's seven thousand five hundred dollars, substantially less than the lowest-price car on the new-car market......

Jebus. I saw a four bedroom home in Detroit (relatively good condition) on the market for $6,000 the other week.

Yeah the only problem is ...

guess what kind of areas those are.

I hear housing in tijuana and ciadid juarez is also cheap.

r

and some of ya'll wonder why i live in new orleans.

this area didn't have the huge spike in prices other big cities did; so we are not having the plunge in prices other areas are suffering.

Houses in alberta.. hmmm still like 300-500 thousand..

now would ya damn fucking americans stop fucking up the worlds economy already? yeesh.. yes you're all fucking to blame..

because you're the assholes that elected bush.

and some of ya'll wonder why i live in new orleans.

this area didn't have the huge spike in prices other big cities did; so we are not having the plunge in prices other areas are suffering.

Dude, $7,500 for a house has nothing to do with the housing market's woes. It's because Detroit has failed as a city.

Top Bottom