Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ATP Science T432 Thermogenic

jakelift

Hey guys I stumbled upon this product which sounds quite good, I was wondering if anyone here has used it and could provide a review on the product.

I'm thinking about stacking it with GW for a first time cutting cycle

Here's the breakdown of ingredients
http://youtu.be/OJCkQqodcQ8

It's a decent formula but I honestly doubt you will notice much from it. The main ingredients in it are L-tyrosine, zinc, selenium and iodine. The fact they are charging $80 per bottle for an amino acid and mineral supplement is absurd. I personally would tell you to save you money and buy a good quality multivitamin instead. You will get just as much zinc, selenium and iodine as in the product, at a fraction of the cost.

If you want to stack something with cardarine, I would use a good nutrient partitioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

It's a decent formula but I honestly doubt you will notice much from it. The main ingredients in it are L-tyrosine, zinc, selenium and iodine. The fact they are charging $80 per bottle for an amino acid and mineral supplement is absurd. I personally would tell you to save you money and buy a good quality multivitamin instead. You will get just as much zinc, selenium and iodine as in the product, at a fraction of the cost.

If you want to stack something with cardarine, I would use a good nutrient partitioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

I buy l tyrosine, zinc , and selenium all individually at vitamin shop for under 20 dollars ..

Top Bottom