Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Atkins and Lipokinetics...?

cozmokramer

ok... I am on the atkins diet, 0 carbs daily, and am curious about what effect LIPOKINETICS would have...?

I know that you are suppossed to avoid caffeine on the diet but what about this supplement?

Mitochondrial uncouplers rapidly deplete systemic ATP, even when taking in moderate amounts of carbs -- that is the primary reason people feel like shit when using them. Without carbs, I would expect this to be VERY unpleasant.

since LIPOKINETIX is suppossedly chemical exercise...

would it burn FAT or CARBS... or whatever is aavailable?

what I'm asking is... is this going to substantially burn fat on the atkins diet...? If you have no carbs to burn would it increase the amount of fat burning while in ketosis?

cozmokramer said:
unpleasent is fine but.... would it affect ketosis or weight loss

It would not negatively affect weight loss, and I don't see any reason why it should affect ketosis.

As for fat vs. carbs, it justs wastes enrgy, so that energy will come from the same sources it previously did -- it will just use more of them.

But, because of this, it might increase muscle loss if you did not increase protein or carb intake above what a typical keto diet requires. There are certain organs that REQUIRE glucose, so they will come from somewhere, and since alot of the energy from that glucose is going to get turned to heat, you will need extra -- I have no idea how much -- I would guess 50% more.

Top Bottom