Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At what point are your diminishing returns?

ryno9000

Obviously 250mg Test isn't as good as 500mg, and 30mg Dbol is better than 10mg...but at what point do YOU personally think that your returns on increased dosage do not outweigh the negatives?

What is your diminishing returns as far as length of cycle, or for those that don't come off, length of running the same type of steroid?

most orals around 6 weeks and most injectables around 10-12 for me

dbol is about 4 weeks for me @ 30/day. The back pumps get to be just too much!!

when doing injects i've noticed about 8 weeks and then it tends to level off

6-8 weeks.

Now of course, there will be people who say this or that kicks in after 8 or 10 or 12 weeks, but the suppression and recovery is far deeper and longer at that point.

Hey, you can stay on for a year and keep making gains. But the guy who goes on and off will make more solid gains in the long run.

As for dosages, almost every pro I've talked to says that anything much over a gram a week doesn't do much. Of course, they do 2, 3 4 grams because the other guys are as well, but that's just to get whatever little extra they can.

I wish I could respond to each comment more effectively, since they are all so good and deserve recognition. Thanks everyone for posting.

Nelson - do you mean 1+ gram total AAS, or 1 gram of each compound?

I wish I could respond to each comment more effectively, since they are all so good and deserve recognition. Thanks everyone for posting.

Nelson - do you mean 1+ gram total AAS, or 1 gram of each compound?

One gram TOTAL. I know that's hard for a lot of guys to believe but what people don't realize is that pros are pros because A, they have sick genetics, and B, they respond REALLY well to the gear. It isn't like if you or I did 5 grams we'd look like Jay Cutler. Not even close. At a certain point, it just doesnt do much. Of course, the pros also do a lot of growth and slin, but even that is just for the extra 10-15 pounds they can get after maxing out.

Top Bottom