Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At what age was your first sexual contact?

I have a date coming up this saturday

Wish me luck guys

Kroliczek said:
lol..you too?? I think I might have asked him also...he set me straight. Depends what sexual contact means anyway.

kiss? 14.
sexual contact? 16.
sex? 18.

LOL... well, without getting too graphic, i can say that he wasn't pleased and tried giving me some instructions but wasn't clear on those either so it didn't work out well. i think i make more contact with my grandma's cheek when i kiss her than i did with him.

kcpmeo22 said:
4... I licked the kitty. She was 4 as well. We literally grew up to together from birth. I was a few days older. She took me to a closet and told me to "kiss it".

Did you get a golden shower afterwards?

ok this is fucked up

i went skinny dipping when i like 6 with my nieghbor and well i kissed her speical area just a kiss there

went a 10 year dry spell

10, a girl down the block wanted to play doctor, I didn't really want to, I thought it would be girly. Then the next thing I new she was feeling around down there and yeah, I decided play doc on that day wasn't so bad after all. Of course I "inspected" her next. I think she was 12, maybe 13??? I don't remember, she moved.

Whiskey

Top Bottom