Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

aspirated and....

bigcountry61

New member
I took my shoot a few mins ago. and when my gf aspirated she said she saw a lil blood ( very small ) so she said. I said fuck it go for it if it aint turnin the pin red. I fell fine. Do u think i hit i vien or just nicked one or what ?
 
Ulter said:
She pulled to hard. Tell her to give a gentle tug. If your in a vein the barrel will fill with blood from the blood pressure in the vein.
Yep. All you need is a light pull back and see a tiny air bubble. If you hit a vein youd definately know by now.
 
There was a guy that was baffling the shit out of me with that about 3 years ago. He was aspirating and he said that every time he did it he got blood and then shot it back in with the oil. Over and over I'd go over this with him. Moving to various muscles and changing pins, etc., until one day he told me how hard he was pulling the plunger. He was pulling it up a full cc. I was like, WTF is wrong with you?
 
Ulter said:
There was a guy that was baffling the shit out of me with that about 3 years ago. He was aspirating and he said that every time he did it he got blood and then shot it back in with the oil. Over and over I'd go over this with him. Moving to various muscles and changing pins, etc., until one day he told me how hard he was pulling the plunger. He was pulling it up a full cc. I was like, WTF is wrong with you?



LOL.... I switch up the injection spots every time. I told her not to aspirate so much. ( she does it when i do the glutes )
 
bigcountry61 said:
So i am cool. Thanks guys. I was thinkin maybe but i feel great ( lil tired from practice. )

if you can read this post, you're perfectly fine.
 
Ulter said:
There was a guy that was baffling the shit out of me with that about 3 years ago. He was aspirating and he said that every time he did it he got blood and then shot it back in with the oil. Over and over I'd go over this with him. Moving to various muscles and changing pins, etc., until one day he told me how hard he was pulling the plunger. He was pulling it up a full cc. I was like, WTF is wrong with you?
lmfao
 
Ulter said:
There was a guy that was baffling the shit out of me with that about 3 years ago. He was aspirating and he said that every time he did it he got blood and then shot it back in with the oil. Over and over I'd go over this with him. Moving to various muscles and changing pins, etc., until one day he told me how hard he was pulling the plunger. He was pulling it up a full cc. I was like, WTF is wrong with you?

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:
 
Top Bottom