Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aspartame

neither aspartame nor MSG has been proven dangerous if you consume them with moderation !

I've read a bunch of stuff about aspartame and I think most of it is BS. Someone tried to say it caused Gulf War Syndrome, but I don't think so. Anyway I'm sure aspartame is fine as long as you don't inject it. And no there is no benefit to injecting it (it won't make you bigger) in case anyone was wondering. I'll post some solid aspartame info soon.

If anything you should be worried about the aluminium can your aspartame sweetened soda comes in. Aluminium has been linked to Alzheimer's-and that's not BS.

FHG

victims.........

Are we still arguing over aspartame? For every bad review out there, I can give you over 50 positive studies. Just because you read one piece of propaganda you feel like you can go ahead and spread your conformist "wisdom." I bet you're the same guys who still consider creatine to be deadly. C'mon, turn your TV off and hit the library or check out the facts at medline.com. We're supposed to be educated consumers, dodging scams and recognizing false claims that have large profit motives, the aspartame controversy is passe. Anways, why mess around with aspartame when we have sucralose?!?

Re: victims.........

TYPE A said:
Are we still arguing over aspartame? For every bad review out there, I can give you over 50 positive studies. Just because you read one piece of propaganda you feel like you can go ahead and spread your conformist "wisdom." I bet you're the same guys who still consider creatine to be deadly. C'mon, turn your TV off and hit the library or check out the facts at medline.com. We're supposed to be educated consumers, dodging scams and recognizing false claims that have large profit motives, the aspartame controversy is passe. Anways, why mess around with aspartame when we have sucralose?!?

Dude-
did you read any of the thread? It sure sounds like you didn't.

FHG

Yes I read the thread, did you read my post?

I was only commenting on the negative posts. I find it alarming that there still are individuals out there, unlike yourself, who still think aspartame is bad.

I really dont like the way that aspertame makes me feel. I have noticed headaches and noticeable lowering of my moods. just my personal observations.

Top Bottom