Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ashcroft visits the school children.

FreakMonster

In an effort to win over the hearts of Americas youth, President Bush sends his cabinet members across the country to speak at public schools.

US attorney General John Ashcroft was visiting an elementary school. After 15 minutes of speaking, he says "I will now answer any questions you have."

Bobby stands up and says "I have four questions."

1. "How did Bush win with fewer votes than Gore?"

2. "Why haven't you caught Osama bin Laden?"

3. "Why are you using the Patriot Act to limit civil liberties?"

4. "Where are the weapons of mass distruction in Iraq?"

Just then, the recess bell rings, and the kids are rushed outside to play. Upon returning...

Mr. Ashcroft says "I am sorry we were interrupted. I will answer any questions you have."

A little girl called Julie stands up and says: "I have six questions."

1. "How did Bush win with fewer votes than Gore?"

2. "Why haven't you caught Osama bin Laden?"

3. "Why are you using the Patriot Act to limit civil liberties?"

4. "Where are the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?"

5. "why in the hell did the recess bell ring twenty minutes early?"

6. "Where is Bobby?"

Bobby was classified as an 'enemy combatant' and sent to guantonimo bay.

sweet

The really frightening thing is that Ashcroft regards the "drug war" as an extension of the war on terrorism. It is crazy to think they are going to limit the Patriot Act's application to the conventional def of terrroism.

1. learn how the election process works
2. 1 man dosent take priority over a regieme we are trying to overthrow, espically when he in hiding in caves, or may be dead.
3. anyone in their right mind would give up a tiny % of their "rights" to prevent another 9/11 read into the policy a little more
4. we were in iraq to free a country, and eventually increase oil production for the us, which will happen in the near future, gas prices are high because of oil companys taking advantage of a fake shortage. the president has 1 OBJECTIVE while in office, to protect us and its interests around the world.

Top Bottom