Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As Promised, Makavelli's Cycle and Diet

uglyass said:
What bf% were you to start with Mak, and how long after the cycle did you get your pics taken?

Thanks,

UglyASS

The cycle was 9 weeks, but I started my diet in week 2. I was about 9% when I started. I was ready after 6 weeks, but I kept dieting.

Nice!!! thanks for posting - What is your reasoning for low gi combined w/ high gi carbs post work out?

so basicly you ate chicken,meat,oats,broccli and whey?

thats incredible

axe3 said:
Nice!!! thanks for posting - What is your reasoning for low gi combined w/ high gi carbs post work out?

That's what I do, good quality low GI carbs throughout the day to keep my bodys supply of carbs going without giving it so much that it cant burn it and turns to fat, then post workout my body is craving for carbs so I use hi GI carbs as it will use them up at that time.

Doing that with low calories and low intensity cardio for a few hours a week rips me up nicely.

Not sure if thats why Makavelli does it though?

UglyASS

you look insane. do you cycle year round? are you naturally shredded off cycle with a fast metabolism?

again, you look great.

Makavelli said:
Yes we do... ;)
im surprised at the test many of u vets out there just have the expierence that u know just how much u need and not over doing it.... i know alotta guys that are on a gram of test a week or more and dont look like that...granted u were running a gram of eq...u musta been a hungry ass mofo...lol

timtim said:
you look insane. do you cycle year round? are you naturally shredded off cycle with a fast metabolism?

again, you look great.

No. I come off for extended periods of time. Between this cycle and my last one for my show I had a 6 month break. I do have a fast metabolism, but I also eat clean year round. I have my cheat days every week, but not when dieting for shoot or show.

Top Bottom