Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aromisin vs forma stanzol

richardbraden

overkill pct?

is this pct overkill?

Cycle

Week 1 - 2 = Frontload Eq 1.35g PW
Week 4 - 9 = HCG - 500 IU PW
Week 1 - 6 = Winstrol - 50mg ED
Week 1 - 6 = Liv-52 6 Tablets PD
Week 13 - 18 = HCG - 500 IU PW
Week 13 - 18 = Winstrol - 50mg ED
Week 13 - 18 = Liv-52 6 Tablets PD
Week 1 - 18 = Test E - 700mg PW
Week 1 - 17 = Equipoise - 750mg PW
Week 1 - 18 = N2Guard - 7caps PD
Week 1 - 18 = Forma stanzol - 2Pump EOD

PCT

Week 19 - 19.1 = GnRH (Triptorelin)
Week 19 - 23 = Aromasin - 25mg ED
Week 19 - 20 = Clomid - 50mg ED (700mg)
Week 21 - 23 = Clomid - 25mg ED (525mg) ordered
Week 21 - 23 = Nolvadex - 20 ED (700mg) ordered
Week 21 - 23 = Testosterone Recovery Stack Oral (primordialperformance)
Week 19 - 22 = NTBM Bridge - 3 Caps PD

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand the thread title, 'versus,' what do you mean by that - I don't see any questions on head-to-head comparisons in your post above. Are you asking which is better for a specific result?

srry i tried editing the title but it wouldnt change i was originally asking what product was better at being an AI, but i though I would just use the forma during the cycle and aromasin for pct along with nolva and clomid, which I am now asking is this too much?

srry i tried editing the title but it wouldnt change i was originally asking what product was better at being an AI, but i though I would just use the forma during the cycle and aromasin for pct along with nolva and clomid, which I am now asking is this too much?

OH, well in that case, just strictly my opinion, but Aromasin is great ON cycle, along with Adex if you can't come by Aromasin, but regarding PCT I don't have a straight forward answer.

I would drop the aromasin post cycle. It will lower SHBG, and your free test will increase. Total test (which you are trying to restore) will drop to compensate. You want to get your total test as high as possible as fast as possible following a cycle

I would drop the aromasin post cycle. It will lower SHBG, and your free test will increase. Total test (which you are trying to restore) will drop to compensate. You want to get your total test as high as possible as fast as possible following a cycle

doesnt aromasin decrese shbg? am i wrong?

shouldnt I use an AI and a serm for pct?

what about adex

doesnt aromasin decrese shbg? am i wrong?

shouldnt I use an AI and a serm for pct?

what about adex

Are you guys thinking of 5-alpha-reductase? (the enzyme that turns testosterone into DHT)

DHT binds to SHBG, thus lowering it. So if you take something that reduces 5-a-r, like saw palmetto, you could have higher levels of SHBG.

Top Bottom