Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin

That much Aromasin I have to use? Shit! I'm only taking 150mgs of Test Cyp a week along side 500ius of HCG once a week. It's just that I seem to aromatize at a high level. That's why I've been only using 12.5mgs EOD.

hcg will spike estrogen as well

hcg will spike estrogen as well

Even at 500ius once per week? My doc from allthingsmale.com has me on 250ius of HCG twice a week. Or 500ius once a week. NON-STOP. But is it really necessary is the question?

When does HCG REALLY have to be used? Do I use it when I feel one of my boys aching? And/or retracting back inside?

That much Aromasin I have to use? Shit! I'm only taking 150mgs of Test Cyp a week along side 500ius of HCG once a week. It's just that I seem to aromatize at a high level. That's why I've been only using 12.5mgs EOD.

i didn't know your dose was that low. you still need to take it several consecutive
days to establish steady state levels. i would imagine that 25mgs on a mon - wed
-fri protocol might do the trick. the only studies available are based on 25 and
50 mgs. i'm not sure of the pharmacological implications of doses that are 40%
of studied / proven dosing. peak plasma levels, steady state levels, dosages etc..
are complex issues that the pharm companies study indepth. when you start
making up your own doses based on anecdotal info garnered from internet
boards and gym scientist you may miss the mark.

the literature states that it takes 25mgs everyday for 5 days to establish steady state levels. after that, the halflife supports an every other day dosing @ 25mgs.

hands down THE best AI on the market. it is slightly anabolic and has clinical evidence that it builds lean mass while establishing endogenous test production.
i've been using it for over a year now and i'm very pleased and i don't see myself using anything else until they come out with something better. and i
aint holdin my breath for that.

Who told you about it:D

now where my clock? :)

I normally use it at 12.5mg/ED when my nips start getting sore (test @ 500mg/wk) and after about 1-1.5 weeks, all the soreness is gone. One time, I did have to bump it up to 25mg/ED, but my test dosages were higher.

i didn't know your dose was that low. you still need to take it several consecutive
days to establish steady state levels. i would imagine that 25mgs on a mon - wed
-fri protocol might do the trick. the only studies available are based on 25 and
50 mgs. i'm not sure of the pharmacological implications of doses that are 40%
of studied / proven dosing. peak plasma levels, steady state levels, dosages etc..
are complex issues that the pharm companies study indepth. when you start
making up your own doses based on anecdotal info garnered from internet
boards and gym scientist you may miss the mark.

I'm dropping the HCG for a while. As I'm quite sure that even 500ius a week is spiking Estrogen like Swole mentioned.

But my DHEA levels came out at 120 with just 25mgs of DHEA a day. And the ref. range is between 100-700. Doc wants me to take now 100mgs of DHEA per day. But I'm quite sure this will increase my E levels as well.

Hope 12.5mgs EOD is not too much or too little.

I'm dropping the HCG for a while. As I'm quite sure that even 500ius a week is spiking Estrogen like Swole mentioned.

But my DHEA levels came out at 120 with just 25mgs of DHEA a day. And the ref. range is between 100-700. Doc wants me to take now 100mgs of DHEA per day. But I'm quite sure this will increase my E levels as well.

Hope 12.5mgs EOD is not too much or too little.

i would imagine that 12.5 after you've established constant levels
will be fine. 25 EOD and 12.5 ED would be the same, i think.

Not even sure if I'm liking this Aromasin. It seems to give me like a dull feeling after I take it. Like I dont' want to do anything at all. That same feeling someone gets after begin on Tren for a quite a while.

Not even sure if I'm liking this Aromasin. It seems to give me like a dull feeling after I take it. Like I dont' want to do anything at all. That same feeling someone gets after begin on Tren for a quite a while.

that's how adex and nolva make me feel. almost like i've overtrained.

are you using research chemical or pharm?

Top Bottom