Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armwrestling

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I'm trying to find a link to upcoming events in armwrestling men's right hand 90+kgs in Canada.

I competed twice back home in armwrestling and got top 5...I think I'd like to try that again...doesnt look like it needs any special training or anything other than strength training and it look slike you get get decent coin if you win....

Any ideas where I can find information on that?

I'm trying to find a link to upcoming events in armwrestling men's right hand 90+kgs in Canada.

I competed twice back home in armwrestling and got top 5...I think I'd like to try that again...doesnt look like it needs any special training or anything other than strength training and it look slike you get get decent coin if you win....

Any ideas where I can find information on that?

I've always wondered what lifting would be best for arm wrestling...

I have wanted to get into arm wrestling too, but I cant find anywere that holds competitions near me...

this is a sick arm wrestling video:

fug arm wrestlin....good way to tear ur ligaments

I won't touch arm wrestling with a ten-foot pole. I've ripped something every time I tried. Not worth it. If I need to show off, I can do fine with a deadlift. Relatively skinny guy like me; I take them by surprise! I deadlifted 390 lbs at age 14, when I was about 150 lbs. YES, at age 42 now, I know... I know how stupid that was.

Charles

I know that vid for a while but still everytime i see it impresses me, it's technique and strength vs just raw strength...

I won't touch arm wrestling with a ten-foot pole. I've ripped something every time I tried. Not worth it. If I need to show off, I can do fine with a deadlift. Relatively skinny guy like me; I take them by surprise! I deadlifted 390 lbs at age 14, when I was about 150 lbs. YES, at age 42 now, I know... I know how stupid that was.

Charles

exactly...i got challenged by a dude that was twice my size a while bak and i accepted...i beat him with both arms but it was a pretty good battle and i was on top of my game...The next day i woke up wit my tendons around my elbows literally on fire...they were red and really hot to the touch...long story short, i couldnt even lift a pen for a bout 3 weeks....never again....

Top Bottom