Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arms don’t match shoulders

Mikey :8

I’ve noticed I dont have the arms to suit my shoulders, esp my wrists they are thin.. Ive always had naturally big shoulders.. I’m 5”11 158
Is this genetics or will I match up through training n diet
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes regularly 5 days a week.
Im executing a dbol and sust cycle in 3 days..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with your stats you simply do not have any sort of base so of course you are going to have imbalances. do not run steroids, it will make the problem worse

most guys with lagging arms are using too much weight when training arms and are letting the momentum do all the work.

Next workout, drop the amount of weight you train with and really focus on developing a great mind/muscle connection. I promise you will wake up the next morning with sore arms like you have never felt before

You are just small, simple as that. Shoulders are your strong point but with your stats you don't have a good muscular base built up yet. If you focus on eating more and training you will put on mass and your arms will improve dramatically. Steroids are not going to be the answer here......a better diet is.

Top Bottom