Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arm workout question

camshaft

my arms are very oval shaped, when you look at them from the side they look great but from the front they look narrow. my biceps peak decently but they are not really thick. any suggestions for this? my current arm workout is:

seated dumbell curls
concentration curls
hammer curls
preacher curls
cable curls

skullcrushers
v bar pressdowns
dips
rope ext

thanks for any advice

Whoaa! Way too much volume dude! 5 excercises for bi's is WAY too much. I would do only 3 sets of 3 excercises for bi's and the same for tri's.

Try these. For bi's do barbell curls, one-arm cable curls and preacher curls
For tri's do close-grip benchs, skulls and push-downs

These are all mass builders. They will thicken your arm for sure. Also superset your bis and tris and throw in some drop sets too. With each rep explode up in a controled motion and make sure you get a peak contraction at the top each time.

Get HUGE!

JJ

I don't know, depending on how many sets I don't think it's too much volume. I usually blast the hell out of my arms and they've responded very well. But if I were you, I'd replace one of those exercises with BB Curls (this should be your first exercise for biceps) and for triceps - CG Bench (this should also be the first tricep exercise). Also experiment with supersets and dropsets.

As far as it looking better from the side, that's usually the case with everyone. Of course it's going to look bigger from the side because you're getting a view of the bicep AND triceps.

heres a few you should try to help your arm strength growth that i personally like

EZ bar skullcrushes, CG bench, over-head pushdown, dips, and normal/reverse pulldowns

you can try DB alternating curls, BB curls, seated hammer curls, cable curls..

justjacked said it best by doing like 3 exercises ut hes like 5 u can alternate every couple of weeks so your muslces dont get used to that amount of stress from your normal exercises..

Try doing DB hammer curls & preacher curls either with an e-z bar or DB's with low reps & heavy weight & don't forget to eat.

Top Bottom