Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you metrosexual? And if you are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only person who makes it seem like u dont even have a GED is urself, u sound ignorant and education doesnt make u better or worse, layinback made it til 9th grade and he's a damn fine bro... probably makes more than all of us combined... not that money makes u any better either. An academic degree doesnt make u educated....

Does flying around the united states to jump in the sack with bed wetters *you don't even like* make someone educated?

Does flying around the united states to jump in the sack with bed wetters *you don't even like* make someone educated?
Unlike u I dont give a flying fuck about this because it's not my life and I dont know shit about their life either, I also dont enjoy putting people down to make my sad self feel better though.... I guess we're just different...

Unlike u I dont give a flying fuck about this because it's not my life and I dont know shit about their life either, I also dont enjoy putting people down to make my sad self feel better though.... I guess we're just different...

It seems like you along with many others quite enjoy putting me down. It seems like at some point in the early a.m. myway came over,payed everyone off, and they all united against me.

It seems like you along with many others quite enjoy putting me down. It seems like at some point in the early a.m. myway came over,payed everyone off, and they all united against me.
Dude, at the begining of this thread I actually even tried to stop people from judging u, but u coming in here venting ur shit, saying u repeatedly cheated OBVIOUSLY will make people dislike you, on top of that spreading the same thing on other's people's threads OBVIOUSLY will make people call u out on it and flame you, to cherry coat it u start taking out on Rachel because she called u creepy, first of all she wasnt the only one yet u took it out mostly on her, second of all u ARE being creepy and u fucking know it, so dont come up here acting like a victim when CLEARLY u brought this upon urself.... now ur all butt hurt because people are being "mean to you" stop being a bitch about it, WTF did u think was gonna happen with the behaviour u have been displayin, save face and lay low for a bit and things will go back to normal, just stop talking shit about people and hijacking threads and you'll be ok :)

Dude, at the begining of this thread I actually even tried to stop people from judging u, but u coming in here venting ur shit, saying u repeatedly cheated OBVIOUSLY will make people dislike you, on top of that spreading the same thing on other's people's threads OBVIOUSLY will make people call u out on it and flame you, to cherry coat it u start taking out on Rachel because she called u creepy, first of all she wasnt the only one yet u took it out mostly on her, second of all u ARE being creepy and u fucking know it, so dont come up here acting like a victim when CLEARLY u brought this upon urself.... now ur all butt hurt because people are being "mean to you" stop being a bitch about it, WTF did u think was gonna happen with the behaviour u have been displayin, save face and lay low for a bit and things will go back to normal, just stop talking shit about people and hijacking threads and you'll be ok :)

I know it was wrong for me to single her out but it bothered me the most when she said it because she had been sending me several nice PMs and yahoo IMs just a few hours prior to that. It seemed bitchy and it was unexpected.

I know it was wrong for me to single her out but it bothered me the most when she said it because she had been sending me several nice PMs and yahoo IMs just a few hours prior to that. It seemed bitchy and it was unexpected.
Let's just let this shit blow over... make some new threads of other stuff, tell us more about urself now and not ur past :beers: but not here... not anymore.... poor underwraps hijack :D but she did it many times so we'll just call it even ok girl? :p

yahoo IMs? You're out of your fucking mind. Who blatantly lies like this?

Oh - I'm sorry, I have a Master's level education - probably make three times as much as you do - teach fitness classes in a gym - didn't have my SO leave me and take a kid away from me - and I happen to enjoy talking to people on EF - I have a pretty gratifying life. I have people call me cute and kiss my ass in real life; this is just icing on the cake bitch.

lol

Sorry, but that part doesnt really fit in your rant, especially considering it follows having a Masters and making a shitload of scrilla.

Also, carry on. Now that the other thread is locked Im really pulling for this one to take off.

lol

Sorry, but that part doesnt really fit in your rant, especially considering it follows having a Masters and making a shitload of scrilla.

insert Sales and Public Relations before the gym stuff - my point being, that my life is gratifying - and there''s a lot more to me than what the asshole says about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom