Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you Dieting or just eating right?

Georgia Irish

I have lost a lot of weight the last nine months and everyone asks me, How are you dieting? Well I tell them first I weighed 311 pounds on December 11, which I did, I was a fat lazy firefighter, no excuses. Well I joined a gym and decided to make a change in my life. I tell them I have been lifting weights for over the last nine months, which I have never done before, I am drinking appx, 1 and half gallons of water a day and only water, No fried food. I read labels, just cause a product says fatfree does not mean it does not have sugar in it. I read how much saturated fat in food, how much sugar, how much salt, how many carbohydrates. and I do lost of cardio. I dont really diet I watch what i eat, I dont eat before I exercise in the morning and I dont eat after 530 at night and I also do lots of cardio, Well I now weigh 223 pounds and I still want to lose 20 more lbs. Any suggestions, That is the fat that is still around my abs and obliques. Thanks for any info. My guess is to increase my cardio more then the hour I do now. Sorry I am not ready to eat those five meals a day either, I cut it off at 530. Take care and thanks

Good progress so far,good on you.I am sorry to inform you that if you want to lose that reamining bit of fat you are going to have to increase your meal frequency to at least 6 meals a day.TRy to eat high protein,low carbs,moderate fats and keep doing that cardio.With the weight training try to workout at least 3 times a week if not 4 times a week doing each bodypart once per week.The most important thing is to remain patient as if you diet correctly and train hard then all things will fall into place.Good luck!

Mr BC said:
Good progress so far,good on you.I am sorry to inform you that if you want to lose that reamining bit of fat you are going to have to increase your meal frequency to at least 6 meals a day.

Thats just simply not true. You don't "have to". It is the better route I believe however its importance is far over rated.

Top Bottom