Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are YOU addicted to steroids???

Are YOU addicted to steroids???

• Hell Yeah!!

Votes: 134 41.5%
  • Maybe/I dont know

Votes: 83 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 105 32.5%

• Total voters
ericahls said:
I have resigned myself to the fact that barring a serious medical condition, I will use steroids for the rest of my life. :mix:
So if this means I am addicted then I accept that.
:inflate:
I feel the same way!

shit im pretty confident im addicted. im on week 3 of my first cycle and i feel so fuckin fabulous all the time. being sober has never felt so great

This was one of the things I have been thinking about. I'm about to start my first ever cycle and am wondering how addicting things can be.

its more or less being able to deal with loss of size post cycle for myself. sure its water, but it makes me look that much bigger. that and i just feel weak in general and look at myself as a weak person when i am off, even though people around me don't agree with me and think i am one of the biggest guys in the gym, i just don't see it that way. on cycle my strength sky rockets and i feel awesome. i usually keep the strength, excluding my chest, but the lack of size makes me feel like i don't deserve to push the weight i am pushing. sounds weird, yes, maybe i am a freak
i have been off for 2 months now (i started a cycle to recover from a deca cycle, but my gear froze so i just redid pct all over again) and right now this is the most healthy i have felt in my entire life. i might not be as big or strong as i want, but everything else in my life is excelling at a rate nothing did for me when i was on-cycle, of which my last cycle was verrrrry long. i had a 4 week break but other than that it went from june to october

It looks like your right considering I onl have to put on 6 more pounds in 4 weeks. lol

LVTitan said:
nice try, see ya next cycle :)

ericahls said:
I have resigned myself to the fact that barring a serious medical condition, I will use steroids for the rest of my life. :mix:
So if this means I am addicted then I accept that.
:inflate:

That pretty much sums it up. But if I felt the need or had to quit of course I would, but I dont see any reason for that for a wile. ;)

Top Bottom