Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are You a Big Boobs or Small Boobs Man?

Big Buck said:
Small, or it doesn't matter (for Polar Pixie) LOL

In all sincerity, it depends on the women. Some women with small boobs look SEXY as hell...some don't. Same thing w/ big boobs. I like the look of implants, but once you touch them...you'll wish she didn't have them.

:bigkiss: You get alot of women don't you Big Buck? ;)

polarpixie said:

I wonder if ffos has a macro that he uses when he posts replies.

what are you talking about? why did you have to mention me? i thought we agreed that we would stay out of each other's way.

polarpixie said:

yeah, I said I would not interrupt your flirting. You weren't flirting. I was talking about the fact that you say the same things over and over.

o darn, i thought you were going to also stay clear from me.

as for saying the same things over and over again, if you don't like it then use the ignore button. you don't have to point it out.

polarpixie said:

I do ignore most of what you say, but, it's kind of like watching the Discovery channel and watching the evolution of man.

If you don't like me pointing it out, then you can use the ignore button. :eek:

I'm done with the subject. :)

if i use the ignore button it will still be there. i might not see it but it will be there and I don't want it to be there. so don't mention me ever in any shape way or form and I will do the same.

your retarded put downs are really as retarded as they come.

i thought when i didn't respond to your last pm that you would get the hint that I don't want you talking to me or about me. i guess i was wrong.

It's all about proportion, ass, and legs. If the boobs are proportional to the rest of the body it's all good. But ass, legs and tummy are more important than boobs.

I like the girls with small, but firm breast. I go for the long slender chicks :D

firmness is niocer. but dammit they're boobies....dont complain just enjoy :D

Top Bottom