Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are their any whey protien drink powders without aspartame and arificial sweeteners?

damac

I want to cut this shit out of my diet totally after reading bad stuff about it. I used to drink allot of diet soda and light foods to cut calories while dieting and its possible this stuff could cause problems for people. After doing a search on google I never want to touch the stuff again. I went to look at some labels of some name brand shakes like eas and see it in the ingredients and Im hoping I can find something that doesn't have it.

Im looking for whey protien powder than I can take to get up to around 600-800 calories day with mostly protien not a bunch of carbs.

thanks for any info!

i do too! my health store does 3 for 2, they never had aspartame, now they do.... guess its too keep the bros happty when cutting by making their water shakes taste nicer ? ....id prefer adding sugar myself

having said that, by brand of powder used to be sold in paint tubs :rolleyes:

Sure, it's easy to find one. Make your own at the protein factory. Pick whichever type of flavoring you want. Stevia, aspartame, splenda, etc. Pick any kind of protein you want while you're there too. Name brands without aspartame? I really only know of two, Isopure and Advanced Protein, but I'm sure there are more out there.

Try any of those with the flavour given as 'Natural'.

Mine www.wheyconsortium.co.uk is all natural, in fact its all I sell. But as you are no doubt US based and unlikely to become a customer try Prolabs - I think they do one

Top Bottom