Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are their any OK fast food meals when time is pressed while on cycle?

chris

At times I know for me and many of the other Bros, time is pressed and I'm running from school, work, working out when on a cycle. I know it would be best to make chicken and bring it with me and I do most of the time. But thats not my question.

If you HAVE to what would be best to eat while on a cycle from places like BK, Subway, McD's, KFC, etc. etc. I always pick the cheapest chicken items....like at BK the $.99 chicken sandwich. I know you GOT to eat while on cycle. I've even heard it doesn't matter what you eat at the begingin of a bulking cycle. I try to eat as clean as possible even if at a fast food resturant, that may be a oxmoron....clean food at fast food resurant.

What do you find best to eat from fast food resurants when on a cycle?.....cheap food is always best in my eyes.

Also when on a cycle I only look for a few meals like this a week....the rest are home cooked cleaner meals.

I've "had" to eat out before, and I stopped at MCDonalds for thier McGrilled chicken sandwich. Just ask for no sauce. It's pretty much a grilled chicken breast, slice of tomato, and slice of lettuce,......if it had a whole-grain bun, it would be perfect. The BK broiler (w/no sauce) is the same thing.

Top Bottom