Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are the BOOBS/BUTT's banners esential?? I'm at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what browser you use, you can turn the images off. I use Opera because I can instantly turn the images off when I visit sites like this. I do this even when I'm at home because all those images just slow the pages loading, and annoy the hell outta me.

For the record, the mods have no control over those banners, and have been trying to get George to axe them for years. George refuses to budge. I suggest you email George Spellwin with your complaints.

Blood, I wasn't directing the flame at you. It was at donutglazer for flaming me ... chill out dude.. Do you have a complex? WTF

BTW, I'd like to see what kind of shape your in at 40! I'm 175-180 now. When i was training for size I was 210 @ the same BF%. My frame is just to small to carry that weight and be healthy.

You can just download a program that turns off banner ad's and other images.

Or just refresh the page and the banner will change.

hey jet, didn't I see your pic on a 1-800 work-out buddy
advertisement at the back of m+m?

I can see why the people at your job look at you strange.:bday:

whatever donut glazer...if you're gonna flame, flame intelligently and with some reason behind it. here, you are just being a cock.:mad:

haha....i read elite everyday while at work...(i'm working now actually) It's funny i got caught the other day and my boss asked "what's that"...i was like ahhhhh....some fitness website....(definitely didn't believe me)....whatever....

If the banners keep the Bill's paid...then so be it...and don't get caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom