Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are strength gains from Halotestin CNS or actual muscle gains?

I have always heard that Halo is really harsh so I am sure you are right about the health issue. I was just wondering if you took a lower dose of 10-15mgs/day for 6 weeks if it would be as harsh and if it would help to maintain some of your muscle. I have been natural for over 4 years now. WHat I mean is I have lifted for 6 years natural, 2 years I juiced off and on, then have been natural for the last 4 years. I was thinking of trying Halo for the strength/hardening benifits and the fact that the shit is really cheap. I would like to try Var but that shit is way over priced and
Primo is too. I would try Eq but I dont want anything that even has the possibility of turning into the big bad E.

One more question(I think), how fast does the agression end of Halo kick in and what dose does it seem noticable? I have also thought about taking it just on a heavy workout day if its pretty much an instant thing for added agression.

I read something where it actually acts as a preworkout at 10mg? True?? like I heard you can use it for aggression for competition at 5-10mg for day. How true is this?

Top Bottom