Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are strength gains from Halotestin CNS or actual muscle gains?

ichabodcrane said:

You would think so, but it is not a good mass builder IMO. I ran a 4 weeker alone, and didn't get much at all in the way of weight gains. It did add a really "defined" look, and I did get stronger. You make a good argument, but I just don't think it is a good mass sustainer. You would also think that because you get stronger your muscles would grow to some extent. I am sure this is true somewhat , but I think because it is so androgenic w/minimal anabolic properties this just doesn't seem to be the case. Because it has a 9 alpha-fluoro it can't metabolize to estrogen. I think it would be useful during a cutting phase to provide a more harder, dense look. Or during a bulking phase in conjunction w/ a good mass builder. I will say it shuts you down too!
were you able to sustain the strength gains.

im starting to think more and more that halo might be worth a try. if you took it just before heavy lifting days say legs/back, like 2-3 times week would that have any impact? could you use it longer that way (6-8wks)? or just better off doing ED 4wks?

now with aggresion, i dont seem to get any kind of rage or aggression or anything close. be it high doses of effedrine or test, tren, dbol. think halo or even methyltest would have any effect on someone who isnt affected by anything else?

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Combination of peripheral nervous system activity and increased mitochondrial productivity.

In regular peoples words please lol.

Thanks man. One more question, how well does Halotestin really preserve muscle during cutting???

Top Bottom