Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are AAS addictive?

ARE ASS ADDICTIVE?

• yes, I need some all the time or i'll dye!!!!!!

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • no, I can stop using them and never go back!!!!!! ever!!

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
g35mann said:
Said i was only gonna do one cycle. Currently on third and planning my fourth. 3rd one since march.

Now, i just feel like im wasting time or not getting a complete workout when im at the gym and not on gear. It sucks, im hoping after #4 ill take atleast a year off.
I feel ya Bro!
I was first planning on doing an 8 week cycle then changed to a 12 week, then 16 weeks and finally ended up going with a 20 weeker...Which is the longest cycle I've ever done, I'm in week 19 right now and I'm contemplating extending even longer but I'm not....not for now at least...hehehe ...we'll see tommorrow!!!!!

I also said I was only going to 1 cycle and have done many since then. I'm sure alot of
us are in the same boat.
Why else do we use them? to get bigger, stronger , more defined, feel better
at the gym, and to try and push our bodys past our "natural" limits to how much muscle we can gain . Every aspect of that TO ME is addictive. don't you think?

Definantly can be, but for me I could stop permanently if there was a good enough reason to. I just find the benefits to outweigh the risks and that is why I use.

thewinkshow said:
of course

u are bigger and better when on them
u come off and u look shit
whats the answer,get back on

I think they can be mentally addictive... but to the post i quoted... if you come off and look like shit... u need better pct :)

you should feel better when on, but you shoudlnt feel like shit/look bad, when off

Top Bottom