Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Approx. odds of gyno?

  • Thread starter Thread starter caustin
  • Start date Start date
C

caustin

Guest
I can't find just a common thread about gyno. 1.when you noticed it, 1.how you combatted it. Or shit, if you even noticed any symptoms of aromatizing at all. Im starting my first cycle as soon as I can awnser all of my questions. Maybe it will help if I tell I'm going on 500 Test-E 2x wk @ 250.

I want to be educated on this so I dont freak out like a bitch at first signs of problems.

Also, the plan was arimidex but that shit is so expensive. AIFM enough?
 
well, your probly not doing verry good research.....theirs a couple signs of gyno, some would be, aching nipples, itchey nipples, lump under the nipple, bitch titts, and probably others im not thinking of..... theirs a couple things for gyno....arimidex, nolvadex, aromasin, and AIFM.........most people say that AIFM would be enough, but i have never took it before, so i cant say forsore.......what does this mean? (500 Test-E 2x wk @ 250. ).....are you saying 500mg of test e 2x a week for 250 weeks???? i cant make that out......how long, what dosage?
 
i ran about 5 cycles and for the most part, all I ever got was slight puffy nips, but I attribute that to the previous cycles of prohormones and a week of dbol back to back (didn't know what I was doing...) When I did get gyno, I got it from tren. And wow, you really know when you get it, cuz there's nothing you can really do for the most part. I didn't have dostinex or bromo on hand so I just used what i had aifm, nolva, adex..My chest hurt like a mother for a few days to a week. I grew a marble size lump in my chest in less than 2 weeks from 2 shots of tren ace. I have used quite a bit of steroids without any problems until I tried something prolactin based like tren. It's not worth it - tren or deca imho. Just stick to the good ones like test, eq, winny, tbol, masteron, var..
 
caustin said:
I can't find just a common thread about gyno. 1.when you noticed it, 1.how you combatted it. Or shit, if you even noticed any symptoms of aromatizing at all. Im starting my first cycle as soon as I can awnser all of my questions. Maybe it will help if I tell I'm going on 500 Test-E 2x wk @ 250.

I want to be educated on this so I dont freak out like a bitch at first signs of problems.

Also, the plan was arimidex but that shit is so expensive. AIFM enough?

yes. highly reccomend AIFM or aromasin over arimidex.
 
My nips get a bit puffy on test E 500mg,nothing else though,and they go from normal to a bit puffy and back,several times a day,no other symptoms so I dont sweat it,AIFM run during cycle.
 
sorry, it was a new years eve post. My cycle is 10 weeks splitting 500 test e twice @ 250.
 
bigmodean said:
My nips get a bit puffy on test E 500mg,nothing else though,and they go from normal to a bit puffy and back,several times a day,no other symptoms so I dont sweat it,AIFM run during cycle.

if nips get puffy, prolactin may be an issue. You might want to consider a low dose dopaminergic during cycle.

also direct application (1/4 pump) can also help with this.
 
macrophage69alpha said:
if nips get puffy, prolactin may be an issue. You might want to consider a low dose dopaminergic during cycle.

also direct application (1/4 pump) can also help with this.

like what? bromo or dost?
 
Top Bottom