Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Appreciate your barber thread

swole

Well-known member
I love my barber. Nobody else touches my hair except that Macedonian bor. Even when I'm 1 hour living away at school, I come home to get my hair cut every 2 weeks. I tip him well; the shop's in the ghetto of Waterbury, so I say hello to him and he takes me before all the other mufuggas who were already waiting. The best part of it is he doesn't say a damn word while doing my hair...it's a very comfortable silence. Macedonian people are A'OK in my book. Big up foreigngirl.
 
swole said:
I love my barber. Nobody else touches my hair except that Macedonian bor. Even when I'm 1 hour living away at school, I come home to get my hair cut every 2 weeks. I tip him well; the shop's in the ghetto of Waterbury, so I say hello to him and he takes me before all the other mufuggas who were already waiting. The best part of it is he doesn't say a damn word while doing my hair...it's a very comfortable silence. Macedonian people are A'OK in my book. Big up foreigngirl.


you lost me at "Big up foreigngirl"

but i agree. haircut is $10. i tip $5. i appreciate the job he does and the time he takes.
 
if your tipping the owner your wasting your money...you never tip the owner of the shop...unles you want to..
 
jrlex said:
if your tipping the owner your wasting your money...you never tip the owner of the shop...unles you want to..

He's not the owner. Go back to left field.
 
SublimeZM said:
i tip your wife well too, but its not for shaving my hair


Wait til I tell mom what you said about her. You're gonna get another spanking when you get home from school. And don't try to run away when you get off the bus, mom's on fast mofo!
 
I miss my barber. Gino and Joe cut my hair for most of my life. Then I moved. I found a group of really old italian guys that I like - it's like walking into the 50's in that shop. Lots of old good music playing and tons of Yankees pictures up. But they don't understand any hairstyle or term passed 1975. I asked Paul for a fade and he had a stroke.
 
KillahBee said:
I miss my barber. Gino and Joe cut my hair for most of my life. Then I moved. I found a group of really old italian guys that I like - it's walking into the 50's in that shop. Lots of old good music playing and tons of Yankees pictures up. But they don't understand any hairstyle or term passed 1975. I asked Paul for a fade and he had a stroke.

Fade = buttsmooch...

get a man's hc, and quit acting like a wigga
 
I'm going to hijack this thread and give a shout out to my hair stylist. She did an awesome job on Saturday, despite the fact that I cheated on her for the past 18 months with other stylists.

I may spoil her 8 weeks from now and let her color my hair.
 
bullett said:
Fade = buttsmooch...

get a man's hc, and quit acting like a wigga

Nah bro, there are women out there with mullets too.
 
nycgirl said:
:finger:

My hair is real. There is nothing fake on me. I don't even wear tips.

Another reason why this woman is the shit.
 
i love the barber that my hasband and oldest son go to...we only go to him..made the mistake of taking them else where and they messed up the cut.....the only thing that sucks is he is either closed or so busy that there is a wait to get hair done
 
my barber is the man...been going to the same dude for 8 years...i would follow him from shop to shop...now he has his own. we actually hang out sometimes...cool dude..he is only a couple years older than me.
 
I see a tall, black haired beauty who rubs her fake tits all over my back....fuckin great. She starts me with a nice shampoo, gives me a nice scalp massage, then cuts, which takes all of 2 minutes...but we have a nice conversation and she bends over once or twice so I can scope her ass, etc...

Well worth the $20 I throw her...
 
I was pissed when I went to go get my hair cut about 2 weeks ago. I've only been going to this lady for like 6 months, but after a month of going to her she got my haircut down just right. Well anyways I go in and she's not there. So I sit down at this other ladies chair and during the cut I ask where she was and she said that she quit.
 
My hair dood is a Ukranian named Boris in NYC...he rocks....i take very good care of him...the only complaint i have is...he spends all the time talking..imin the chair for well over an hour and my hair is very short
 
Top Bottom