Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Appetite Suppressants

Dr. E

Has anyone come across good over the counter appetite suppressants besides your standard ECA stack??

I have been cutting for the last 3 weeks, and taking ECA during that time. My metabolism is just racing right now (while on ECA for those weeks, I am getting super hungry every 2 - 2.5 hours so I eat my standard 6 meals a day). Yesterday, I took a day off from the stack and I was brutally hungry all day. I must have eaten the equivalent to about 9 meals all day (way too much since I am cutting).

I would like to use appetite suppressants to help trim my appetite and let me control my eating better. Also, I am finding myself getting really really hungry at around 6:30 every night, so I would like to take a suppressant to allow me to eat fewer calories at that time.

Does anybody know of anything that wilk help??

Thanks

The Doc

metabolife

I use metabolife, and I believe it helps curb the appetite. Good Luck, I get it here in Minnesota for about $20.00 for 90 pills.

I use hydroxycut, one before my 10am meal and another one before my 2.30 meal. Have you tried it?

That's all I need to help keep the cravings in check. I have heard from other people that it cuts their cravings too.

I have been using Hydroxycut for the past three weeks as my ECA stack. Unfortuantely, it does nothing to kill my appetite anymore (it used to, but now my metaboliscm is alot faster, and just cuts through it)

The Doc

You could always try Hydroxy Citric Acid. Also, something that definately always helped me when i was hungry was drinking green tea.

diet suppressant

I used an ECA stack but cycled with clen and was hungry on the clen weeks so I tried some phentermine a girl had and it was wonderful for not having an appetite.
Dont know why - but it improved my workouts some while on the clen weeks too.
Guess it just depends on your preferance
Bunny

CCK just before meals to curb your need to overeat.

5-HTP as well.

i believe its citrus aurantium in hydroxycut that is the suppressant.

Coyote Urine

Take a big snort of Coyote Urine everytime you get hungry. You can get a bottle of it at stores that sell trapping supplys. Hawbakers is a good brand. :D

Top Bottom