Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Apparently the French have more backbone than Americans

The states is going to collapse in 25 years....k I just made that up but I read an article something about the states is going to stop paying it's debts and pretty much challenge anyone to come collect them. Hollaaay cowboys

The states is going to collapse in 25 years....k I just made that up but I read an article something about the states is going to stop paying it's debts and pretty much challenge anyone to come collect them. Hollaaay cowboys

people will just stop trading with us. We can't force the world to do business with us when they know full well we won't pay for shit. They don't have to come collect, they just stop doing business with the U.S. Game over.

Fuck the french

Why are the States going to stop paying its debt? I don't get it.

lol why do you hate the states so much?

Top Bottom