Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AP calculus help

Not pursuing sexual relations makes you more likely to have higher grades. Kudos to you, I was a man whore in college, once I started paying for my classes... later on did I start investing my time toward "better ends."

I had to retake a couple courses. School freakin sucks. My graduation application is being reviewed right now though, finally.

I've dropped a few classes because it would have been mathematically difficult to get an A.

I did that too because of engineering projects at work. I had obligations and minimum hours requirements while going to school.

And, just as I finish school, they laid me off. Faggots. Now it's the holidays, and instead of getting a massive raise, I'm basically broke and without work.

I did that too because of engineering projects at work. I had obligations and minimum hours requirements while going to school.

And, just as I finish school, they laid me off. Faggots. Now it's the holidays, and instead of getting a massive raise, I'm basically broke and without work.

Engineering these days, it's all project based.

Engineering these days, it's all project based.

Since they laid me off, my boss and co-workers in my department have been swamped and they have fallen over a month behind schedule. I really liked them. They are cool guys and we all got along really well. They were not happy when they let me go because we're bros and because they knew they'd be screwed. They'd already let one other guy go early this year, which overloaded us, and with me gone and not even looking for a replacement because they'd keep me if they could, they are doing the work of 5 with 2 1/2 and I say 2 1/2 because my boss is also involved with corporate PLM system integration.

Sucks for them.

The CEO is some Elitist prick from India. My dad was a president over two separate divisions and after 28 years of service, he "retired early" because corporate leaders are a bunch of pricks and have been destroying the company from the inside out and my dad refused to be associated with the vulture tactics and all the garbage.

I could vent on this for 20 pages, lol.

What major requires two stats classes?:worried: I've had two stat classes but one was business stats as part of my undergrad in history requirements.

My father got me through my primary and secondary school math classes but my Algebra I teacher, my freshman year was good, I think she gave me a lot of individual attention because she thought I was good looking; She told my mother as much at the parent teacher conference :worried:.
Psychology, in CR there are no majors, there's careers, by that I mean every course is designed towards your career, there are no "filler" classes, I took ethics of psychology, communication skills for chart and reports, stats for when we do a battery of tests or when we design our own test and need to validate it, an education in CR is in theory better than education here yet my licence degree (more than a bachelor's, just a year short of a Masters) was deamed a bachelor's of Science in Psychology :( a bachelor's is a bachelor's I guess :whatever:

Were starting derivatives in calculus now.. This shit is easy

Everytime we take tests in there and I fall asleep after I wake up with wood. So I suppose so

Top Bottom