Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

anyone wanna play hangman?

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
_ _ _ _er
 
Angel said:
HOTZIE, who the hell is trevor? is that your real name?
]

Hozies name is Trevor
Woots name it Cory
Enders name is Julian
My name is Ricky
Skywalkers name is Mr. Lahey
lestat name is Randy
swoles name is J rock
friskys name is Lucy
needtos name is Bubbles
 
awittyusername said:
]

Hozies name is Trevor
Woots name it Cory
Enders name is Julian
My name is Ricky
Skywalkers name is Mr. Lahey
lestat name is Randy
swoles name is J rock
friskys name is Lucy
needtos name is Bubbles

:lmao: :lmao:

I :heart: that show.
 
awittyusername said:
]

Hozies name is Trevor
Woots name it Cory
Enders name is Julian
My name is Ricky
Skywalkers name is Mr. Lahey
lestat name is Randy
swoles name is J rock
friskys name is Lucy
needtos name is Bubbles
hahahaah thats the best ever
 
awittyusername said:
]

Hozies name is Trevor
Woots name it Cory
Enders name is Julian
My name is Ricky
Skywalkers name is Mr. Lahey
lestat name is Randy
swoles name is J rock
friskys name is Lucy
needtos name is Bubbles
i think Stickfigure is Randy
 
Wootoom said:
swole is definately J-Rock

Yes, J-Rock is the only one I put some thought into

Actually, Stick would be a good Ricky. The episode he decided to marry lucy, so no one would think he is gay. "I'm not gay...I love lucy...Maybe I am gay?" Fiesty is a perfect lucy.lol
 
Wootoom said:
hahahahaah Awitty is Bubbles

Sure, bubbles gives the best advice to Ricky. And, he was the only one "up" to make the porno..lol


Actually, my dad built almost the same exact type of shed bubbles lives in behind our trailer when I was a kid.lol
 
awittyusername said:
Sure, bubbles gives the best advice to Ricky. And, he was the only one "up" to make the porno..lol


Actually, my dad built almost the same exact type of shed bubbles lives in behind our trailer when I was a kid.lol
whos Sam Losco?
 
awittyusername said:
You serious?? or joking?

Are you the one he was talking about chat guys being pussies and hiding behind their pregnant wife???
no im serious i fuckin hate that clown he gets red from me constntly. he says hes gonna buy C&C lolol the guy could only afford a fuckin camaro
 
Wootoom said:
no im serious i fuckin hate that clown he gets red from me constntly. he says hes gonna buy C&C lolol the guy could only afford a fuckin camaro
lol@buying C&C
 
buffer1 said:
lol@buying C&C
ya he always brags about how much money he has. people like that should be shit and pissed on. like i said look at his name. if he was rich why didnt he make his name Ferrari2006Spyder
 
Wootoom said:
no im serious i fuckin hate that clown he gets red from me constntly. he says hes gonna buy C&C lolol the guy could only afford a fuckin camaro

I thought you were joking. He gives good advice. But, he has to be able to take shit when he says shit like that. That would be like me asking him if I could drink winny or get super ripped in 3 weeks for spring break.lol

Was he talking about you...or just chat in general...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5726345&postcount=102
 
Wootoom said:
ya he always brags about how much money he has. people like that should be shit and pissed on. like i said look at his name. if he was rich why didnt he make his name Ferrari2006Spyder
yeah bragging about shit,not cool,but they say people that usually brag about that kinda shit don't really have fuck all
 
awittyusername said:
I thought you were joking. He gives good advice. But, he has to be able to take shit when he says shit like that. That would be like me asking him if I could drink winny or get super ripped in 3 weeks for spring break.lol

Was he talking about you...or just chat in general...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5726345&postcount=102
pffff who cares if he was this guy isnt a fuckin asstool i dont care who says hes a good guy. fuckin pussy.
 
Top Bottom