Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone use gear?

I believe GEAR is one of the most effective supplements on the market. The problem is, the claims aren't ridiculous. It doesn't have a shit ton of caffeine so you "feel " it and it isn't necessarily for steroid users.

PLUS...you have to be consistent with it to see results.

But, if used properly, it can REALLY make a difference ingains. I'm willing to say that guys can use a lot less juice if they used a lot more GEAR.

I lived on the stuff when training for my NPC comp. Best progress I've made in years.

Last edited:
I believe GEAR is one of the most effective supplements on the market. The problem is, the claims aren't ridiculous. It doesn't have a shit ton of caffeine so you "feel " it and it isn;t necessarily for steroid users.

PLUS...you have to be consistent with it to see results.

But, if used properly, it can REALLY make a difference ingains. I'm willing to say that guys can use a lot less juice if they used a lot more GEAR.

I lived on the stuff when training for my NPC comp. Best progress I've made in years.

So what's an honest assessment of how much and how long you should take it for the results to be seen. If I ran a 10 week cycle how many bottles would I need to run it properly throughout? Real talk

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

So what's an honest assessment of how much and how long you should take it for the results to be seen. If I ran a 10 week cycle how many bottles would I need to run it properly throughout? Real talk

It depends. Obviously you have to have a good diet. In the case of a steroid like primobolan it's all about nitrogen retention. Guys use TWICE as much as they need because they don't take in the fuel that the steroid uses -- PROTEIN.

GEAR is like protein X's TEN. If you get 200 grams a day from food an shakes and use 20 tabs a day, that's like getting 400 grams of protein a day. Do you realize how advantageous that is over the course of a couple of months?

Now people complain, Oh, that's so much. A bottle won't last long. Well, you can use GEAR just as a reinforcement and insurance. 10 caps a day can assure you always have enough aminos in you. That'll help. But honestly, if you want to see a dramatic change -- 20 caps for two months. Fuck, even steroids takes a decent amount and that much time to see a difference.

It depends. Obviously you have to have a good diet. In the case of a steroid like primobolan it's all about nitrogen retention. Guys use TWICE as much as they need because they don't take in the fuel that the steroid uses -- PROTEIN.

GEAR is like protein X's TEN. If you get 200 grams a day from food an shakes and use 20 tabs a day, that's like getting 400 grams of protein a day. Do you realize how advantageous that is over the course of a couple of months?

Now people complain, Oh, that's so much. A bottle won't last long. Well, you can use GEAR just as a reinforcement and insurance. 10 caps a day can assure you always have enough aminos in you. That'll help. But honestly, if you want to see a dramatic change -- 20 caps for two months. Fuck, even steroids takes a decent amount and that much time to see a difference.

At that rate a bottle lasts 10 days so roughly 7 bottles over 2 months would yield big results?

At that rate a bottle lasts 10 days so roughly 7 bottles over 2 months would yield big results?

If you go all out, yes. It's like oral primobolan. Pricy for subtle results, but the gains are solid.

For most people 10 a day is fine.

I should reiterate, GEAR should be a part of every serious lifters cabinet or gym bag but it doesn't have to be at maximum dosage.

Even if you use it just when you can't get a good meal, it's going to help and insure you're not going to waste a workout or go into a catabolic state. The 20 caps a day is to see more demonstrative results.

Top Bottom