Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try this trick for your SUST250

The Freezer Test : For a quick test, drop an ampule or redi-ject into your freezer. |250mg of long-chain testosterone ester is very close to the limit 1ml of oil will be able to hold. Once in the freezer the temperature of the oil will drop, reducing the total amount of steroid that can be dissolved. Quickly, you will notice the oil cloud up. This is the steroid precipitating out of the solution. If the oil in your product remains clear or clouds only slightly, you do not have a legitimate product. It may be a little difficult administering this test at first, as lower dosed steroids (any many oils thewmselves) will cloud when left to freeze. What we are looking for with the high dosed steroids such as sustanon is a comparably much quicker and more profound precipitation of crystals. It may therefore be a good idea to test a lower dosed steroid at the same time (or better a known legitimate sustanon ampule) to compare results. With a little experience this can come to be quite a reliable test.

Taken from Anabolics 2000. Make your own minds up.

Mick

GinNJuice said:

Dude, do a search on 'sust pain' and you will find many many threads that have covered this over and over.
The Organon Redi's that I used for my first cycle way back when were definitely real (I gained 20lbs) and I didn't ever feel any soreness.

For those that missed the correct answer...

WarLobo said:
First, the freezer is NOT a valid test what-so-ever.

Second, site injection pain is NOT a valid test for sust. I NEVER have site injection pain from susts - 3cc's at a wack, both cheeks - no prob.

everyone is different, i never feel any soreness after sust, and i gained 21lbs of my cycle, so it was definately real

Do you trust your source? I've never got bunk gear, but I've always used "mod approved" guy's.
If you want send it to me and I'll test it.:D

WarLobo said:
First, the freezer is NOT a valid test what-so-ever.[\QUOTE]
This is true. Go ahead and put regular cooking oil in the freezer and it will cloud. Your amp could be all oil and no test and it will still cloud.

Second, site injection pain is NOT a valid test for sust. I NEVER have site injection pain from susts - 3cc's at a wack, both cheeks - no prob.

Sometimes I acquire a limp and sometimes I dont feel a thing. Soreness can be caused by hitting a nerve, moving the needle while injecting, not injecting deep enough or injecting to deep. Soreness is definitely not a factor in determining the legitimacy of your gear. The only way to tell is to use it.

panther just use the stuff and you will see if its fake real soon or go to ajc site or check some of the other sites and try to find some pics .but alot of people say some different brands of sust hurt and some don't b/c they don't hurt does not mean they are fake ...

The problem is Im on a stack. The changes in my body I will notice could be from the Deca.

Last edited:
Top Bottom