Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try this trick for your SUST250

I dont think that just because your sustanon shot doesnt hurt that it means its a fake. I think the slower you inject the better off you are and like everything else you have good days when it goes smooth and bad days when it sucks. correct me if I'm wrong.

Put olive oil in the freezer. Guess what?.....It clouds up. So, by this illigitamate test olive oil contains testosterone. All oils will cloud up in the freezer. It has nothing do do with the testosterone in it.

yep anybody that has been around for a while will tell you it doesn't take having test. in oil to make it cloud up in the freezer...that test is definately inaccurate and should never be used to test the legitimacy of a product

I dont rate the freezer test bro, and I do know that legit karachi sust does not go cloudy, I aint hear of any fakes atall.

I just did that test on Niles and Turkish Sus. couple of days ago. The Niles passed with flying colors, the Turkish ones failed miserably.

:splat:

BONZ^ said:
I just did that test on Niles and Turkish Sus. couple of days ago. The Niles passed with flying colors, the Turkish ones failed miserably.

:splat:

Check your pm.

Scott my injection area does hurt the next day but since I shoot it with Deca I wont know if its my SUST or DECA giving me that soreness.

fuck

hey guys 2 shots no pain(sustanon-nile)well my girlfriend injected me in the ass saturday ....well when she stabs me with it it stings ...and when she takes it out but other than that....I was sore after abit ...next day had wrestling class didnt feel it ....but walking back from pratice it hurt abit.Now does this mean that my sustanon is fake??or that my ass is so big that it doesnt hurt....Yeah did another shit yesterday ....No pain?at all
....humm my girlfriend massaged my ass abit (45 secs) but thats all??????can u help me....

Top Bottom