Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try the new Loeffler 250mlg T-PROP?

it is a 250mg prop per cc product. A frined tried it when it came out a few weeks back..said the shots were so damn painful that he could no longer use the stuff..and he is very experienced and said that the pain was more than unbearable.

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY LIKELY NOT 250MG/ML

several associates have tried it, against my reccomendation, and found it to have some active ingredients but certainly not 250mg's of propionate. A couple did not even think that the small amount of active ingredients were prop, felt more like DHT- ie same CNS as sten.

IMHO the main ingredient is ALCOHOL which is why the shots are so painful

First of all, there's no product called Cypro250, its Cypro200 - 125mg of Cyp/75mg of Prop

Second, I've never heard or seen this new 250mg/Ml Test Prop. product, but could you imagine how much it would hurt to inject 250mg of Prop? NO THANKS

just saw it a couple of days ago in Mex but stayed away from since I had never heard of it, I assumed it was fake.

Plus the guy had a couple of obvious fakes (bratis labs oxandrolane) I just stuck with what I knew.

Loeffler DOES have a 250mg Prop out!!! However, it is up for grabs as to if it is fake or real, or even what the hell is in the shit. PLEASE, for gods sake, if anyone has tried this besides MACROS "associates", then let the board know your results. I asked this a couple weeks back on AF but Macro was the only one who had any experience with it at the time. It doesn't look good for this product from anecdotal results, BUT if you have used it, then lets lay this product to rest!!!

The same goes with Bratis Lab's Oxandrolon. It's up for grabs and too wishy washy from anecdotal results.

MR. BMJ

Ok, Ill say youve got some big balls if you put 250mg of prop into each bicep. It hurts for me to move with 100mg in each.

The Agent:D

Top Bottom