Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried Pump Spray?

Quanauend

Has any of you tried the Pump Spray? Their marketingclaims are pretty amazing, so it is insteresting to see if they canlive up to at least half of them – that would be quite a goodproduct. I am not cycling, so I am just looking for a little boost.

It is a product that is made only with ursolic acidand adenosine...these are fine ingredients, but I would not expectmuch from them, especially if not combined with more things. The onlygood thing about this product in my opinion is the fact that it ischeap. But if you pay a bit extra, you can get Yohimflame – this Ihave personally seen work wonders, and the results are truly visible.

I haven't used the product personally so I can't comment. I did a google search and read some reviews - they were all negative. I personally wouldn't spend my money on it.

Personally, I feel there are much better supplements that you could spend your money on if you are looking for an increase in fat loss. The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I haven't used it but I stay away from those types of products. I would save the money and work on how you actually get lean. Diet and exercise.

Top Bottom