Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone see this last night....

I am better than 20something guys and 40 something guys

40 something.....they know what they want.. been around the block/cock... possibly work in a high end job and settled with an suv or two... you can be a house husband

They are all sluts.

superqt4u2nv said:
Age of love

Thoughts? Who has more to offer a man a 20something or a 40something and why?

Depends on the 40 something, depends on the 40 something, depends on the man.

I know some damn immature phsychotic 40 something women, and I know some well adjusted, mature 20 somethings. Same goes for men of either age range. It isn't universal. Age provides some generational conflict, but otherwise you're still looking at how well two personalities match up and the number of years is not the most relevant factor in that compatibility.

(ps - I didn't read the link, just my .02 on your question)

nefertiti said:
Depends on the 40 something, depends on the 40 something, depends on the man.

I know some damn immature phsychotic 40 something women, and I know some well adjusted, mature 20 somethings. Same goes for men of either age range. It isn't universal. Age provides some generational conflict, but otherwise you're still looking at how well two personalities match up and the number of years is not the most relevant factor in that compatibility.

(ps - I didn't read the link, just my .02 on your question)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/7451376-post4.html

these shows are getting ridiculous........it's not about interpersonal relations and connections........it's about arbitrary standards of beauty or whatnot that this society puts forth. I mean the question the show is asking is a ridiculous one to start out with because it assumes what a woman has to offer is based on her age, her looks, her societal status..........and nothing about what's inside. I would be depressed being on that show..........X number of women vying for my affection by trying to tailor themselves to what they "think" I want instead of being who they fucking are. It's no big secret that nothing substantial ever comes from these shows.........the kids fuck for a couple months and then break up............now how is that different from the rest of us??

These reality tv shows are my guiltiest pleasure I love watching them.

I don't get why 40 year old that got the boot last night crying she was seriously freaking hot didn't look even close to her age bitch should be like next.

That 48yr old is freakin crazy smokin. I also prefered the fake tatas on the older gals. The younger ones just seemed a bit dumb, I guess. In the pool they were quiet and kind of remedial.

Top Bottom