Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone make it to...

i had a great time. johnny ripped it all day, he even threw in like a prayer and silence accapella over lethal industry. jp got on the mic and said sf won its case in court and that the cops that testified against sf were in sf on the dancefloor on sun and that now theyre coming after the dealers and that if u sold anything in the past year or 2 u should get out of sf. place closed at 430. real nice vibe too, i heard they were bein strict at the door and turnin away the thugs. i cant wait for next week

Definitly a sick night, not as packed as I expected...I got there at 5ish and left when it closed at 4:30. They were expected to close at 12, but nobody wanted to leave. They are stricter now, but not as much as I thought they would be. They are officially open for good now.

just when u thought the crowd couldnt get any worse.....it did. i was like "who the fuck are all these people". people look like they never been in a club before, but they all left by 12 and that was around the time jp started killing shit so it was all good. jp rocked this one track 3 times, says "i wanna be at the sound factoryyyyyyyy" and it repeats. beautiful tech throughout the day, like a prayer and pink floyds brown acid thrown in somewhere, some other goodies. closed with this dixie chicks song, fucking bastard. nice seeing smac

Deppnade...SoBe? you in? Fuck Factory...Richie Fucking Rydell....ya hear?

NJstacked said:
Deppnade...SoBe? you in? Fuck Factory...Richie Fucking Rydell....ya hear?
i like the ya hear thing, that is almost like a catchy line that a WWE superstar uses, could be potential, i dont know if im in cause i have school all that week whereas it was originally supposed to be my week off
i have mixed emotions about factory, personally i thought it was a huge sausage fest, and all i had the options of doing was A. talk about juice and who has the best connects, B. learn some new handy dandy dance moves so i could "battle" with the best of em, and then there is C. look at the most beautiful italian women that exist, but that option was for damn sure short at factory, all the 18 yr olds were on the dance floor and all the transexuals were at the juicebar, so i was kinda mad over that, other than that i had a great time, met some great people and got a chance to chat with some people i never had the time to chat with, the vibe was good i thought from 4-10, then it died down, but there were some bangers, just waiting for some hot songs to come out for the conference, we need another GTI or some shit like that
:heart:

I want to be on Tough Enough...Ya Hear? thinking about trying out for it....Do they test for juice?

Deppnade...I miss you and the King...lets get together.

Well...anyway. YOU HAVE A HOTEL TO STAY IN AT WMC...Seriously.

how tightly did they searh you when coming into the place after reopening? i know the last 10 times i went i just took everything out of my pockets, put it in my hands and didn't even have them look at it. I wonder how it's gonna be from now on...

Top Bottom