Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone inject Vitamin C?

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
I inject B-12 weekly and now that it's cold season I'm thinking some daily vitamin C would be good to but it's proving difficult to find since it's highly sought after in alternative cancer prevention for mega dosing.

Do any of you inject vitamin C?

*waits for jokes about Vitamin D-ick injections*

Never heard of it, but you have an EXCELLENT idea, IMHO!. I use to take a lot of vitamin C (pills), but then I got kidney stones which were reasonably blamed on too much vitamin C being digested. If it were injected IM, it shouldn't pass through the kidneys at all, and therefore shouldn't cause calcium-based stones. I'll look into it!

Charles

If you do something like that you'll have to keep an eye on your hematocrit levels. Especially if you're already on B-12, drinking alcohol, and if you're on the joose.

It is not certain how vitamin C interacts with the immune system; it has been hypothesized to modulate the activities of phagocytes

and yes

I take it anally

Well since Charles is the only one that seriously posted here the rest of you fgts can go to hell. I found some 2mL - 250mg/mL amps of Vit C and ordered 20 amps for $150. I'll be curious to see how it interacts with B-12 since it stated the Vit C was to accompany B-12 deficiency.

I had tapered off my B-12 in the last month and found myself getting sick from my 2 and 4 year old germ factories. The last two days I started up my B-12 again and gave some to my wife and we both feel like a million bucks so something to be said for the role of B-12 in daily cell life.

I found some 2mL - 250mg/mL amps of Vit C and ordered 20 amps for $150.

That seems like a very low dose. Is the oral bioavailability really so bad that your 250mg/mL parenteral administration would make a significant difference?

The last two days I started up my B-12 again and gave some to my wife and we both feel like a million bucks so something to be said for the role of B-12 in daily cell life.

I've heard similar success stories from people using injectable urmomanol, even if they didn't have a deficiency.

:cow:

Too late for now… Down with a NASTY upper respiratory bug that I probably got on my flight to Dallas last week. Can't talk, can't breathe without coughing, and feel like crap. I'm still interested to read up on this and try it later!

Charles

Top Bottom