Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone in Texas? Kinda new to the board

RedRoof

Hello! I am not technically "new" to the board, but I have just now gotten back into it...and to stay! I'd love to see if there are any people in Texas, preferably Austin (where I am). Especially to find a good workout partner, and perhaps hangout is always cool! Lemme know.... See ya! :)

Hey what's up man... i'm in san marcos... I go out to 6th in Austin all the time! Can't help you with a workout partner unless you want to drive 40 min to workout every day. ;)

Hello! Thanks for posting.... Well, I actually went back to SWT for my 2nd bach, and I am on-campus this semester for classes. I use to workout at the SMAC. Doesnt say anything in your profile about you...please, share with the group. ;)

On campus at swt or ut? I worked out at SMAC a few times during the xmas break because the rec was closed but I go to the rec most of the time since it's close and convienant. Don't know what youwant to know about me. Typical 21m college student, trying to get bigger and partying my ass off which don't really go well together but slowly getting there I guess. I was actually at 6th last nite.. tons of ppl since there was no school today, 25 cent wells at treasure island.

originally from college station...thinking about moving to austin in the next year or two.

i have to say....i have lived in a few places and traveled A LOT....but there is absolutely no place like texas!!!! it is the BEST!!!

Top Bottom