Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here NOT use ANY supplements?

DanielBishop

I'm just asking because I'm far too stingy to buy supplements. So I make do without, and try to get everything I need from real food.... I'm sure it hold my progress back a bit, but that's what I've decided. I don't even take protein powder.

Anyone else the same way?

a basic protein powder is cheaper than meat (and fish)

I don't use a single supplement. No protein, creatine, pro-hormones, fat burners, bars etc. Just regular food. I'm still getting excellent results. I used to buy supplements, but I never noticed and big difference with them. As long as your training and diet is good, you'll see improvements.

Yea, weirdly enough the group of my friends who don't use "anything" have real good results... But I think that is good ol "genetics" at play. I have a friend who just lifts and eats whatever, and he is SHREDDED!

A/C

Haz said:
I don't use a single supplement. No protein, creatine, pro-hormones, fat burners, bars etc. Just regular food. I'm still getting excellent results. I used to buy supplements, but I never noticed and big difference with them. As long as your training and diet is good, you'll see improvements.

You can get all the nutrients by eating a good healthy diet..I just use protein powder as it is cheap,tastes good( I make a shake with crushed ice+banana=yummy)and help me with my protein intake..

I used to use creatine before ,but I didnt see any improvements..
It all depends how one's body responds to whatever one's diet might be!

Alex Cross said:
Yea, weirdly enough the group of my friends who don't use "anything" have real good results... But I think that is good ol "genetics" at play. I have a friend who just lifts and eats whatever, and he is SHREDDED!

A/C

You can get good results and use "nothing." But I have to tell you, back in the early 80's I had a friend that was about 220 7% bf pretty ripped, that is to say a friend that just workout w/ me. Now, for 5 years he denied even using ANY supplements, even vitamins were out of the ordinary for his diet. Then one day, when I was at his house, I saw a needle in the trash and asked him as to why that is. So the guy freaked and broke down about doing AS for the last 10years, then I open his cabinet and there is a shitload of supplements in there.

So don't believe what you hear.

Mr.X

Top Bottom