Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here not drink alcohol at all yet go out regularly?

I'm one of them, I'll go wherever and not touch the shit. Doesn't matter to me,people can say WTF they want and look at me like a drag to party with, I don't care. Last time I went out I about ended a young mans life. Drunk fucker pushed me out of his way as he was walking through the crowd to go to the bathroom, I dont mean nudged me, I'm talking pushed me from behind. Shit, thought it was someone I knew fucking with me at first, thats how obvious it was. Then the stupid shit gets like 20 ft past me and stares back at me. So I told him to come here. He walks back, keeping his 10 ft gap cause he's a pussy, and I asked him WTF that was for. "I gotta piss and your in my fucking way motherfucker!!" You could totally tell he was some frat dickhead who was probably dared to "push the big guy." No reason to hit him in there, too crowded and I wouldn't have had a clean swing. His girl grabbed him probably fearing for her drunken boyfriends life, and as they are on the other side of the bar the guy is still staring at me. Nice show tough guy. Little did he know he was dealing with someone who was 110% sober and would have killed him. So yeah, fucks like this is another reason I stay sober.

Top Bottom