Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here not drink alcohol at all yet go out regularly?

jd_uk

? Just wondering. Hangover day today. I've never been a big drinker (i'm pretty health conscious and i don't like feeling shit the day after) but in some situations it's almost impossible not to have a few beers. Try being a popular member of any amateur sports team without being partial to a few drinks...it's not easy.

lol @ going out and not drinking.. let me be around a bunch of hammered people and be sober..

jerkbox said:
i call bs....you're not popular

I never said i was. I don't give a shit about being popular...i just wouldn't like getting dropped from a team for being unpopular...which would probably happen.

Phaded said:
lol @ going out and not drinking.. let me be around a bunch of hammered people and be sober..

When i was in uni some of the best nights out were when i decided to not bother drinking at all...improves your social confidence no end as you don't have to 'let the drink do the talking'. Can be quite funny to watch all the drunken idiots around you too. Unfortunately not drinking in some cultures isn't an option.

Also, sex is much better sober.

jerkbox said:
i love the drinking culture in the UK.....they embrace it, and enjoy it

It's why every girl who was hot at 18 turns fugly by about 25 (and looks much older than her age) and why most 25 year old guys have beer guts that hang over their trousers.

i drink maybe 4 beers a month, if that

and 2 will get me feeling good

so on one of the rare times i'm out, 2 beers are good enough for me to have fun

The first night I ever went out completely sober and hung with a bunch of loaded tards I actually had fun. But ended up going home with a RIDICULOUSLY drunk girl. Made her sleep on the bathroom floor as opposed to hooking up with her.

Sure, I used to. I love to go out dancing, but I'm not really into getting drunk or hooking up. I was usually the designated driver...lol.

Top Bottom