Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone having sucess cutting on a 40/30/30?

Corn,

So basically eat 5 meals/day at the 40/30/30 ratio, and your PW shake don't worry about the ratio and maybe just have your 50g whey, 75d dextrose shake? And on days you don't train just make sure that meal subing the PW shake is 40/30/30....correct?

Dial_tone said:
Add a tbsp of flaxseed oil to the NEXT meal to make up for the lack of fat in the post workout meal.
I just ordered a 32oz bottle of Udo's Choice; went thru an 8.5oz bottle this week.
I use a lot of Udo's as well...where did you find it the cheapest?

Cornholio said:

So, what you are saying is one gram of protein per pound......and then you can eat 500 grams of carbs and 100 grams of fat and still lose weight??

I do a 40/30/30 at 11x cals per pound

i perfer minimal fat and low carbs or cycling my carbs. you could eat 500 carbs but i would atleast fast on carbs for 4 days before i loaded with 500. certainly not 500 everyday

JG1 said:
Corn,

So basically eat 5 meals/day at the 40/30/30 ratio, and your PW shake don't worry about the ratio and maybe just have your 50g whey, 75d dextrose shake? And on days you don't train just make sure that meal subing the PW shake is 40/30/30....correct?

Sounds solid to me.

The former. There was a thread on here for awhile that was all about the 40/30/30. I need to do a search, I think it was a NJ guy that was swearing by it. Says he gets ripped on it. We'll see.

Top Bottom