Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have problems with "Roid Rage".

I Get a more aggresive and less patient when Im on, but never let it control me......So I guess you could say its not a problem. On the ohter hand I really dont like feeling that aggressive and having to control it. So this time I tried Prozac and it definately reduces aggression...Kinda makes me feel like the first time I took anything...The happy energetic aggression.... Good stuff.... i only take it when i feel I need it though. It makes me feel sleepy after a while...

If you do a search on medline, Androgens do play a big role in seritonin levels....

I knew what to expect, so it was't too. If you have access to marijuana, it is a good counter-anger agent and is cheap and relatively safe. Now, you've all heard of cheap mans var by mixing dbol and arimidex, I'll give you a quick roid rage fix:

Supplies:

Visine *can be purchased at 7-11
1 joint
.25-.5 g hash/or/.25 ml oil
Car Air freshener
Toiler paper roll
2 bounce* sheets
wipless hand cleanser
car with insurance,gas and valid licence

Preperation:

Hash/Hash oil: Crush the hash and sprikle it amoung the already ground up marijuana. roll it up nice and tight. Add a cardboard filter if time is not a huge concern, as this will improve efficiencey.

Toilet paper roll/and/2bounce sheets: Stuff one bounce sheet at each end of the toilet paper/paper towel role (depending on desired lenght)

Directions:

Reverse out of your driveway with you package of a"feel good geara" and head for a route that doesn't have too much traffic and is not too heavily patrolled. If you live there you should know, and no rush our traffic is not a good idea. Take out you joint and ligher. Place the visine in the glove box where you always do other wise you will forget it when you are stoned. Keep the windows rolled up while you are lighting the joint up and start tolkin away. Now that the joint is lit, upen your window 1/4 of the way down and the passanger window about the same. This will create a cross draft so the smoke will literally be suctioned out of your car.

Ever time you enhale, hold it in for a second of 2, then exhale through the toilett paper roll filled with bounty sheets. Instead of smelling like marijuana it smells exactly like fresh clothes, but stronger. This will work, trust me. After your finished throw away the roach and put visine in your eyes. You may or may not be albe to do this while driving, or possibly when stopped at a light. Throw out the tube and the bounce sheets which will be a shade of brown. A quick spray of "glade" or similar scent or even a squirt of cologne would do the trick. This step may be unneccesary depending on how exact you were with your filter. My car usually smells bounty fresh afterwards. Most of the time I don't need to spray glade. At this point I would suggest applying a hand cleanser or in its absence a wet anti-bacterial wet wipe. This is important because there will be a large amount of residue on your finger tips and will if left be quite smelly.

Now you are home free, enjoy your next 45 minutes of euphoria. I would recommend going somewhere and if you coordinate your plans you could be there by the time your done with other recreational activities. Remember there is no "test" for weed that can be given for driving, and you will not have any of the inherent side effects that are associated with marijuana use. Your eyes will be clear, your hands will smell fresh and clean and your car will be odorless.

Stay calm...for cheap

Halo is the only thing I can not take. Made me mean as hell and I knew it and did not care a bit! everything else I am a nice guy no matter what. Weird??:confused:

Quad

There's one thing that could help you, amd even make you stronger and bigger!

Stanzolol (winstrol)

A Dutch studie showed that this compound makes you more relaxed. Stanozolol has some kind of impact on the female hormones in youre body, that makes you less aggressive. Testosteron did, like yoy already knew, the opposite. Never tried it! But could help...

Keep me posted when you're going to try it!
I have allot of problems with my temper while on juice!

good luck - Mr Holland

Serotonin Involved with HPTA

I was reading a book on 5-HTP on THursday and the doctor who wrote it (whose name I can't remember but it's a white book and his picture is on the back--bearded) linked proper serotonin levels to proper HPTA function.

Basically he said your HPTA will work best when there are adequate levels of serotonin in the brain.

Implications:

you could use 5-HTP for post-cycle recovery.

"Roid rage" and the horniness might be caused by low serotonin levels:

First, roid rage

If high levels of serotonin are part of the feedback loop for test production, then excess androgens in the blood might prompt your body to procide less (if any at all) serotonin. Just like your body stops producing LH.

Libido:

It is a well known fact that IN GENERAL, lower levels of serotonin equal a higher libido and vice versa. Also, serotonin levels generall INCREASE with age. So if excess androgens cause your s levels to plummet, your libido will skyrocket.

There could be some very interesting implications for 5-HTP in relation to cycling.

yes i have a problem with it. i have narrowed it to two reasons:

A) idiots on the roadways
B) idiots on EF and other internet boards who can talk shit that is not face to face (whereas it won't happen 99% of the time).

:D

PLEASE kick Freakzilla of the board!!

everywhere i see him he's talking crap... Mr. Expert!
Mr Winstrol-is -better-for-building-mass-than-sustenon!
Yeah right!

And if you have a problem with roidrage... kill you mom, so she cant make more suckers like you

Mr.Holland said:
PLEASE kick Freakzilla of the board!!

everywhere i see him he's talking crap... Mr. Expert!
Mr Winstrol-is -better-for-building-mass-than-sustenon!
Yeah right!

And if you have a problem with roidrage... kill you mom, so she cant make more suckers like you

a clear example of roid rage. we solved the case. lol.
hey jerkoff BTW, i got one vote for sust hurts.....you got none on that thread. better go get your boys to start voting and stuffing the thread with votes for sust don't hurt. :D lol!!!!!!!

Sust hurts like a MOFO:D

Top Bottom